Thursday, January 1, 2015

Meditative Living with Swami Shivananda Giri - Podcast - 1st Listen Review

I see now why I have kept Hinduism at bay.

One is not allowed to stand outside its Holy Spirit and analyze it.

Only to realize it as Spock did when he died for the Starship Enterprise.


The logos cannot be heard in the silence of her kiss.

"Ancient philosophers used the term in different ways. The sophists used the term to mean discourse, and Aristotle applied the term to refer to "reasoned discourse"[4] or "the argument" in the field of rhetoric.[5] The Stoic philosophers identified the term with the divine animating principle pervading the Universe."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos

The kiss of death.


http://www.spburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tumblr_mqn9utNoU51rtjquoo2_500.gif

Like this kind of stuff?

Good, cause if you listen to just the beginning of Swami Shivanda Giri's Meditative Living podcast before he even talks you'll be killed 1,000 times over and flowers will grow from your blood on the battlefield of life.

People will fear your laughter.


They have no control, you have no control.

Look!
The Emperor has no clothes!


You're naked!

I see you!


Anyway, my point is that his show is about the experience one has upon entering the Type 1 Ashram.



Its in Swami Shivananda Giri's voice full of positive energy alone that you will see the proof of the gifts he has received from bathing in the teachings of his Guru.


http://www.meditativeliving.info/images/albums/NewAlbum_385ba/tn_480_a10a4d8cbb9b93f3b4deb603fbd6fa7a.jpg.png

It is through this picture of His Holiness Mahamandaleshwar Paramahamsa Swarupananda Vishwa Guru Maharaj Swami  above
that an archetypal relationship via allegory is relayed to me from the Muse.

The Guardian of the Temple figure.

Tron met him.


Tron meets the tower guardian


The key has been handed to you.

Do you Gno how to use it?

If you dare to peer through the keyhole into your true self via meditation you will become the hand that turns the key to unlock limitless possibilities.


Ok, this will blow your mind.

I just looked up the lyrics of this song on wikipedia and look at this gnostic nugget I found.

"In an interview with rock music journalist Ray Shasho on July 22, 2013, Melanie described what she claimed was the inspiration of "Brand New Key" ... "I was fasting with a twenty seven day fast on water. I broke the fast and went back to my life living in New Jersey and we were going to a flea market around six in the morning. On the way back …and I had just broken the fast, from the flea market, we passed a McDonalds and the aroma hit me, and I had been a vegetarian before the fast. So we pulled into the McDonalds and I got the whole works … the burger, the shake and the fries … and no sooner after I finished that last bite of my burger …that song was in my head. The aroma brought back memories of roller skating and learning to ride a bike and the vision of my dad holding the back fender of the tire. And me saying to my dad …“You’re holding, you’re holding, you’re holding, right? Then I’d look back and he wasn’t holding and I’d fall. So that whole thing came back to me and came out in this song."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_New_Key
Wow!

 She fasted like a Yogi would and she was vegan then she ate Satanic McDonald's food and had this childhood delight naughty song come to her?
Food for thought.

Lyrics:

I rode my bicycle past your window last night 
I rollerskated to your door at daylight
It almost seems like you're avoiding me
I'm OK alone but you've got something I need, well

Refrain:
I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates 
You've got a brand new key
I think that we should get together and
Try them on to see
I been lookin' around awhile
You got something for me
Oh, I got a brand new pair of rollerskates
You got a brand new key

I ride my bike, I rollerskate, don't drive no car
Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far
For somebody who don't drive, I been all around the world
Some people say I done all right for a girl

I asked your mother if you were at home
She said yes, but you weren't alone
Oh, sometimes I think that you're avoiding me 
I'm OK alone but you got something I need, well
*****************************************************

You will feel at home when Swami Shivananda Giri "... takes up with Verse 18 of The Chidakasha Gita of Bhagavan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri and welcomes the directors of Chaya Garden Ashram for a return visit from Belize."

Its different than other shows because its about you gaining understanding of yourself directly.

If you've ever enjoyed the smell of  Nag Champa you'll like his show.

Please check it out and comment on the Blog talk Radio page, let em' know if I sent you.

He talked with this cool couple at this Ashram in Belize.

They are helping YOU.  Would you like to go do yoga with cool people in Belize for just $35 U.S. a day?!

Are you kidding me?  Yeah.  You can help!



"Laine and Evan are the directors of Chaya Garden Ashram in beautiful super-natural Belize, Central America. They established the ashram in 2012, making the dream of sharing their yoga practice in a perfect location a true reality. 

"Our mandate is to provide affordable non-affiliated yoga retreats to all comers! No guru, no bullshit. This money is not going into some pseudo-religious figure's pocket to buy more Rolls Royces. Our mission is to receive anyone who wants to do yoga at the best rate we can offer. Our all-inclusive program is only $35US per day, volunteers pay only $15 US per day for a world class experience. The ashram is a haven of health, healing, relaxation and peace of mind." 
We came into this location seeing both problems and potential. The roof has a been an issue from the start, and we knew it was only a matter of time before we would have to replace it. 

Perks start at just $10.

Please comment, like and share.  Thanks. : )

"Shakti (Sanskrit pronunciation: [ˈʃʌktɪ]) (Devanagariशक्ति; from Sanskrit shak, "to be able"), meaning "Power" or "empowerment," is the primordial cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe inHinduism.[1] Shakti is the concept, or personification, of divine feminine creative power, sometimes referred to as 'The GreatDivine Mother' in Hinduism. On the earthly plane, Shakti most actively manifests through female embodiment and creativity/fertility, though it is also present in males in its potential, unmanifest form.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti


Speaking of Gatekeepers - I got my frequent visit from the Jehovah's Witness' just now as I'm writing this.

Its always like some impromptu spiritual warfare to me.

Ofcourse all moments are like that for me anymore good and bad, I suppose.  This one just more intense.

Like this week the question was if I celebrated Christmas.

I answered as I have to many on social media and in person that I felt a sense of peace because I do feel close to my family despite our differences more this year than in the past.

Then, I went on to explain how I figured out that if we know the meaning for the season then we stop the spell of debt and stress from being cast upon us to make us a Scrooge and we realize the sun goes through the death and rebirth of Jesus as told in the Bible - its a solar allegory so its to be celebrated by knowing spiritual alchemy as revealed in the Heavens as seen from Earth.

They told me the Baal calf god story as an example of how materialism is bad which I already know.

I said Jesus would want us to celebrate its true meaning - to be reborn inside in the silence of meditation.




















No comments:

Post a Comment