Monday, March 2, 2015

How to insert a calendar into your blog


I wanted to add a calendar to my blog to keep track of my favorite radio shows, any other events and to invite others to be able to send me info via email about other events I might include as well to act as a public resource.

If you use Blogger, like me, its easy.

You just go to your dashboard and select "Layout" and then click "Add a Gadget" on the right side and scroll down a few choices and add the "HTML" gadget.

These instructions are for adding a Google Calendar.  Select calendar settings and there will be an embed code which you can copy and paste in the HTML field, save it and you've got a calendar on your blog.

If you want to change the size of the calendar, simply change the width and height parameter numbers accordingly.

Here's the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment